Link Oregon offers network services to Oregon governmental agencies, school districts, education service districts, colleges and universities, other educational institutions, libraries, federally recognized Tribes, and other public and non-profit organizations.
Ethernet Transport Service
Circuit-like connectivity to support networks among our members.
- Attachment speeds
- Line Rates: 1Gbps, 10Gbps, 25Gbps, 40Gbps, 50Gbps, and 100Gbps
- Commit rates tailored to member requirements: 10Mbps-100Gbps
- Active Ethernet on Layer 2
- Segments with 802.1q VLANs
- Support for redundant connections
- Multiple routers at each point of presence (POP)
- Multiple POPs in select cities
- Support for link aggregated/bonded connections on a single router
Premium Internet Transit
Link Oregon’s high-speed, resilient transit provides general Internet connectivity as well as connectivity to high-performance national and regional networks and local Internet exchanges.
- Direct cloud connectivity to
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Direct on-net connectivity to other Link Oregon members
- Presence at popular Internet exchanges:
- Portland (NWAX), Eugene (WIX), Bend (COIX), Seattle (SIX)
- DDoS monitoring and mitigation against both volumetric and protocol-based attacks
- Support for static routing and/or eBGP
- 200Gbps of direct connectivity to the national Internet2 Network
- Layer 3 virtual private network (L3VPN) services
- Direct connectivity to other research and education networks (RENs), including CENIC (CA), (PNWGP (WA), and IRON (ID)
Operational Assurances and Support Services
- Network Operations Center (NOC) offers 24x7x365 support for Tier 1 technical support and triage
- 24x7x365 field operations supports break-fix, maintenance, and network improvements
- Statewide spare parts depots enable faster response and repair
- Network engineering professionals provide Tier 2 technical support
- Network monitoring, flow analysis, and reporting tools ensure timely problem detection (see the member dashboard and interactive network map)
- Consulting on network design and WAN solutions is available
- General member benefits are outlined in the Link Oregon Network Services Agreement.
- If you don’t see the services you need here, please contact us to discuss options for what you want to do.
- Pricing is based on each member’s customized service configuration.